These tasty Turmeric Latte Tahini Bombs are so easy to make and require no baking at all and give you all the flavors you love from a turmeric latte but in snack form. You can store them in your fridge or freezer so you have a quick and tasty snack on hand.
Dense, sweet + filling = everything you need in a treat or snack for that matter. I had a craving for something sweet at about 9 pm over the weekend and this is what I came up with.
They’re the perfect plant-based snack, totally vegan, and gluten-free. So basically guilt-free, y’all.
They take a total of about 10 minutes and require minimal ingredients, not to mention my favorite part: they require absolutely no baking at all! Yes, I needed to emphasize that part again!
THESE TURMERIC LATTE TAHINI BOMBS INCLUDE MINIMAL ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup Coconut flour
1/4 cup Turmeric latte mix NOTE: may use 1 scoop vanilla protein powder + 1 heaping Tbl. Ground Turmeric + 1/2 tsp. cinnamon + 1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/4 Maple syrup or sweeter of choice
2 Tbl. Coconut, melted
The chocolate glaze is:
1/2 chocolate bar, melted
1 Tbl. melted coconut oil
Roll these into small balls on a baking sheet and cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients until you achieve your desired consistency. Don’t worry if the balls seem crumbly, it packs nicely in the melon baller, and they will firm up in the fridge. Drizzle with the chocolate glaze to finish. If you have kiddos this would be a fun step to include them on!
You can store these Turmeric Latte Tahini Bombs in your fridge or freezer so you have a quick and tasty snack or something to satisfy that sweet tooth. You’ll be thankful you made them when that 4 pm afternoon slump hits.
If you make these then please make sure to tag me in your photo on Instagram using @boowlobsessed or hashtag #bowlobsessed I LOVE to see your recreations!
No Bake Turmeric Latte Tahini Bombs
These tasty peanut butter balls are so easy to make and require absolutely no baking at all! You can store them in your fridge or freezer so you have a quick and tasty snack on hand.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup turmeric latte mix (or 1 scoop vanilla protein powder + 1 heaping Tbl. Ground Turmeric + 1/2 tsp. cinnamon + 1/2 tsp. black pepper)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 maple syrup or sweeter of choice ( I used @lakanto maple syrup)
- 2 Tbl. Melted coconut
- 1/2 bar of chocolate
- 1 Tbl coconut oil
- Step 1 Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Step 2 Form into balls, using a small melon-baller, or your hands.
- Step 3 Set them in the fridge on a lined baking sheet for an hour before adding chocolate drizzle.
- Step 4 Cook the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler until melted. Drizzle on top of chilled balls.
- Step 5 Store in the freezer for a few weeks or the fridge for about a week.