Loaded Coconut Chicken and Veggie Curry Soup
Winner winner chicken curry dinner!
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 Tbl. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp. ginger, chopped
- 2 tsp. mined garlic OR 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Spices: 1 tsp or so of coriander powder, cumin, paprika, and black pepper & Turmeric. ( I don't really measure)
- 2 Tbl. Curry powder
- 1 32oz container Broth of choice, I use Bone Broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tbl. tomato paste
- sriracha to taste
- 1/3 cup Lentils
- 2 Cups broccoli florets
- 1 Cup zoodles
- 1 Tbl. lime juice
- serrano pepper, red onion, cilantro, green onion
- Step 1 Cube the chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season with garlic powder.
- Step 2 In a non-stick skillet, melt coconut oil and lightly cook seasoned chicken, about for 5 minutes. Remove form skillet and set aside.
- Step 3 To the same pot add red onion and sauté until translucent, then add the red bell pepper, ginger and garlic. Then add the powdered spices with a few splashes of bone broth
- Step 4 In a Blender: coconut milk, tomato paste and dash of Sriracha. Pour coconut mixture to the post of veggies and spices, and the remaining bone broth.
- Step 5 Add lentils and bring to a boil.
- Step 6 For the last 10 minutes add the lime juice, broccoli. Noodles the last minute.
- Step 7 Add with toppings and serve.