Alrighty, folks, this Grain-free Pumpkin Bread NEEDS to be on your Fall-baking list! It’s light, fluffy and moist. Believe me, I know there are a million pumpkin bread recipes out there, but this one is definitely a winner. And above all, it’s quick and easy. That’s what you’re looking for right? I thought so.
Fall, in my opinion, is the BEST season. It means all things pumpkin and I must say, I can’t get enough. I’m always looking for ways to incorporate this glorious gourd.
Besides being super delicious, pumpkin is a complete nutritious power-house! I mean, we really shouldn’t limit it to just one season. It’s completely underrated. Check it out:
Reasons to get your Pumpkin on:
*Full of Antioxidants: therefore helps the body fight against free radicals.
*Rich in Vitamin C and beta carotene: which can help support the immune system and great for your skin.
*Pumpkin also contains a high amount of carotenoids: which has proven to convert to vitamin A, important for keeping your skin and eyes healthy.
*Above all, pumpkin is high in fiber which means it promotes digestion and helps rid your body clear out excess waste and detoxifies.
Information was pulled Shape.
GOOD GOURD, are you gonna go inhale some pumpkin now??
Yea, me too.
Besides all the health benefits of pumpkin, THIS grain-free pumpkin bread is also dairy-free if that’s important to you, ( minus the chocolate chips; be sure to adjust accordingly).
To sum up, if you are completely into guilt-free treats, and healthier versions of your favorite comfort foods like I am, this clean recipe is for you! In addition, it’s free of oils and processed sugars. WIN-WIN.
Just a simple list of ingredients:
pumpkin pie spice
Feel free to adjust ingredients according to what you have on hand, for instance, any type of milk or nut butter will do.
Trust me, you will totally love this Grain-free Pumpkin Bread because it could not be easier! Firstly, you need is 2 mixing bowls for mixing the wet and dry ingredients separately, secondly, fold in the chocolate chips at the end before pouring into the loaf pan to bake.
Just be sure to reserve some chocolate chips to press on top of the loaf before baking! Extra chocolate chips?? YES, please.
Here’s a close-up shot for y’all. You’re welcome.
Enjoy a slice of this bread in the mornings with a cup of coffee. What’s a more cozy situation than that?
I hope you enjoy this bread as much as I do!
Coconut Flour Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips
This loaf needs to be on your Fall-baking list! It’s light, fluffy and moist. Plus, it has chocolate chips, so automatically it's a crowd-pleaser.
- 1/2 C coconut flour
- 2 Tbl. coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 pink salt
- 3/4 C pumpkin puree
- 1/3C nut milk
- 1/4 C nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 375F, grease and 8×4 loaf pan, set aside.
- Step 2 In a small bowl combine coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together until no lumps of coconut flour remain.
- Step 3
- Step 4 In a medium bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, nut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Then add eggs and milk, whisk again until all wet ingredients are fully combined.
- Step 5 Add dry ingredients into bowl of wet ingredients and combine. Fold in about 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Step 6 Transfer batter to the prepared loaf pan, sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Step 7 Bake pumpkin bread at 375F for about 20-25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out with little to no crumbs.
- Step 8 Allow bread to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before removing, then cool completely, before slicing. Enjoy!