Hands-down, the BEST flourless brownies I have EVER had!! Plus there is a hidden ingredient: butternut squash. It makes them incredibly fudge and decadent. I don’t bake often because treats, and baked goods of any kind, last a hot second in this house! The will get devoured so fast! But I can 100% say I will be making these brownies more often!!!! FLOURLESS SQUASH BROWNIES are FUDGEilicious, and delicious. I highly recommend them! Recipe insporation from @investmentbaker, Ashley.
Fudgy Flourless Butternut Squash Brownies
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup canned organic butternut squash
- 1/4 cup almond butter, Maple Carmel AB @georgiagrinders
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, @simplyorganicfoods
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, @choczero
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, @frontiercoop
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, @santabarbarachocolate red cocoa 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar, optional
- 2 scoops Multi-Collagen, @ancientnutrition
- 1/4 chocolate chips of choice
- Cooking spray
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Step 2 In large bowl, mix wet ingredients with whisk.
- Step 3 Add all dry ingredients to wet and whisk.
- Step 4 Fold in chocolate chips.
- Step 5 Cook for 30-35 minutes until cake tester comes out clean from center. Enjoy!
- Step 6 May serve with Vegan Cashew Frosting!