Fried Rice Scramble
Leftover rice or quinoa? This is a great way to use it. You may use whatever veggies you have on hand!
- 1/2 Cup brown rice or quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 Cup, or small handful of brussel sprouts, cut in half
- 1/4 Zucchini, diced
- 1 Tbl. Coconut Aminios, or soy sauce
- 1 Tsp. Sesame oil or teriyaki sauce
- 2 Eggs
- High heat cooking oil
- 1 Tsp. Ghee or coconut oil
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
- Step 1 Spray brussel sprouts and zucchini with high heat cooking spray, I use @chosenfoods avocado oil. Roast on 400 for 15 mins.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, In a non-stick skillet, heat ghee and sauté brown rice until heated through.
- Step 3 Add coconut aminos, and sesame oil or teriyaki sauce.
- Step 4 Add 2 eggs, and scramble until cooked, folding in roasted brussel sprouts and zucchini at the end.
- Step 5 Pink salt & pepper to taste.