Food Intolerance Pinnertest

Food Intolerance Pinnertest

Food Intolerance Pinnertest

food intolerance, pinnertest

Before I dive into my Pinnertest results and how it works, let me share this…

Something I truly believe in:

Food has the ability to heal us from the inside-out. Right?! But how do you know what foods are best for YOU and your body?? This isn’t easy to determine. It takes time and A LOT of trial and error.

 

EveryBODY is different and unfortunately, it’s not a one-size-fits-all situation. What works for me might not work for you, which is why I’m so excited to have take my very own AT HOME Pinnertest.

 

It’s a food intolerance test that tests for your body’s sensitivities to 200 different types of foods. Knowledge is power, right? It can be a game-changer, not a HEALTH-changer to know what you are intolerant to.

 

How does it work?

  1. Pinnertest sends you your own at home blood sample kit. Everything you need to administer the test yourself is included in the 3X6 box they send you!
  2. It’s a simple finger-prick test { think back in the day when you would get your finger pricked by the Dr. as a kid }. Super easy.
  3. You package up your blood sample and ship it to the Pinnertest laboratory with the prepaid envelope that is included.
  4. They email you your results ASAP with a detailed document for you to see which foods your body is intolerant to, and to what degree: 1+ 2+ or 3+ { +1 being low}.

 

THAT’S IT!!

So just to clarify, what I mean by an “intolerance” that could mean a skin issue like eczema, frequent fatigue, gut-troubles and discomfort {especially after having a meal}. If you experience any of these, you might consider taking a test too! It can be super informative, and personally I was SHOCKED by my results. I consider myself to be highly in tune with my body, and yet my results were NOT what I expected at all.

 

I would say my diet currently consists of 85% fish and vegetables, and the remaining 15% is chicken and red meat.  More specifically, I was almost certain that one of my food intolerances would be red meat. Man, was I wrong.

 

My Pinnertest results:

I have a high intolerance to Rabbit, Cod, Sardines, Anchovy’s, and LOBSTER!! WHAT??? Seeing that I am intolerant to Lobster is the saddest news ever…Okay, maybe a little dramatic on that one, but still extremely shocking! Hello, I’m a New Englander at heart, I love me some lobster! {tear}

 

Nothing like chicken or red meat came back flagged. This is so interesting to someone who eats seafood on a regular bases and limits other animal proteins.  Since all my intolerances are +3 { meaning a high reaction } it is recommended those foods should be avoided. Buh -bye cod fish tacos…see ya lata, lobster mac! Well, maybe I will only have them on occasion.

 

Again, knowledge is power, and now I know what may upset my system! SO grateful to have this information.

 

If you are interested in ordering your own Pinnertest my discount code: BOWLOBSESSED is active for you to get $100 off!

 

I hope this is helpful, and please let me know if you have any questions!

 

pinnertest, food intolerance

This food intolerance pinnertest post is sponsored by Pinnertestbut all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Bowl Obsessed!

 



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *