Grain Free Delicata Tahini Cakey Cookie
November 7, 2018
: 20 min
: 20 min
: 40 min
- 1 medium Delicata Squash
- Avocado oil
- 1/2 cup tahini of choice
- 1/4 maple
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 2-3 Tbl Coconut flour (depending on consistency of the dough)
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Dash of pink salt
- Step 1 Slice delicata squash in half, remove seeds, and spray with avocado oil and roast on 400, 15-20 & cool.
- Step 2 Remove skin from 1 of the halves of the roasted delicate and add to a blender. Should measure out to about a cup.
- Step 3 Add tahini, maple syrup, cinnamon, pink salt, baking powder, eggs and blend until smooth. Discard to a bowl.
- Step 4 With a spoon, fold in the coconut flour to thicken the dough to get desired consistency.
- Step 5 Spoon-out golf ball size of the mixture and place on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 6 Bake on 350, 15-20 minutes until browned on top. Sprinkle with more cinnamon and pink salt.